- Best Seller!
- Up to DDD Cup.
- Unlined two ply cups of beautiful, signature jacquard patterned fabric.
- Completely smooth cups provide great shape, lift, and support.
Terrific bra option for post surgical needs.
Leotard back lessens back fat and helps support the bra.
- Ribbon flag serves as a reminder to do your monthly self breast exam.
Includes self examination instructions and Susan G. Komen® helpline.
Matching brief and hi-cut brief.
Body: 80% Nylon/ 20% Spandex/Elastane Cup lining: 89% Nylon/11% Spandex/Elastane Strap:100% Polyester
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- A separate lingerie travel bag is also recommended for panties.