- Tanga panty.
- Sizes S-XL.
- Stretch crochet lace front lays flat on the body.
- Seamless stretch mesh back.
- Fold over elastic at leg opening.
- Back seam.
- Cotton-lined gusset.
- Matching bras 851273, 852373 (sold separately).
Body: 88% Nylon/12% Spandex; Panel Lining: 100% Cotton
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- A separate lingerie travel bag is also recommended for panties.