- Low rise bikini panty.
- Ultra soft lightweight stretch fabric.
- Waist and leg openings finished with the same fabric as the body.
- Waist features a thin, two-ply band that won't dig into your skin.
- Soft, cottony viscose blend for a lighter overall feel.
- Side seams lie flat under clothing.
- Hemmed leg openings.
- Soft turned and stitched waistband.
- Viscose blend knit is extra comfortable.
- Low profile side seams.
- Leg openings are two-ply.
- Panty stays in place without digging.
- Low rise is invisible under most fashions.
- Moderate, seamless rear coverage.
- Small tag under inner center back waistband.
- 100% cotton gusset.
- One size fits S–XL.
- 3 for $33 on full price.
Fabric Content - Body: 53% Rayon, 29% Polyester, 18% Spandex; Panel Lining: 100% Cotton
- Avoid wearing your bra more than twice between washings.
- Don't wear your bra two consecutive days. Elastic needs to recover after a day of wear.
- Have a minimum of three basic bras: one to wear, one to wash and one to spare.
- Have a minimum of two matching panties to a bra.
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Always air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks, panties or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your panties together.