- Scoop neck tank top.
- Ultra soft lightweight stretch fabric.
- Armholes and neckline finished with the same fabric as the body.
- Finished length 26”.
- Sleeveless with arm openings that are turned and stitched.
- Shoulder straps do not adjust.
- Slightly cut in at the back like a racerback.
- Hemline cuts straight across at hip.
- Hem has a two-ply band binding to help it stay in place.
- Soft, airy viscose is great for comfort without overheating.
- Tag sewn toward the bottom of the side seam.
- One size fits S–XL.
Fabric Content - Body: 53% Rayon, 29% Polyester, 18% Spandex
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- A separate lingerie travel bag is also recommended for panties.