- Top cup edges have encased elastic.
- Micro thin spacer cups provide a more custom fit.
- Bra is great for breasts that are slightly uneven.
- Wire is designed to keep contact away from skin.
- Center gore is tall, wide and arched with lace overlay.
- Covered elastic underband provides additional support.
- Outside floating underwire keeps wire away from body for more comfort.
- Smoothing sides and back.
- Fully adjustable decorative stretch straps.
- Coated metal hook-and-eye closure in back.
- Leotard back.
Body: 59% Nylon/41% Spandex; Lace Front: 72% Nylon/28% Spandex
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- A separate lingerie travel bag is also recommended for panties.