- Wire free racerback bra.
- V-neckline has a smooth edge.
- Sewn-in elastic at the top and bottom for fit.
- Stretch foam cups.
- Stretch, dual-layer knit sides and back.
- Exposed elastic straps have a soft underside.
- Pull-on styling (no hook-and-eye closure).
- Easy to wear, flexible fit for B/C cup.
- Soft two-ply fabric band.
- Clean finish neckline and underarm.
- Fully adjustable straps in front with coated metal hardware.
- Straps come together in a racerback for full shoulder movement.
- Pullover styling.Tag sewn at interior side seam.
Fabric Content - Body: 77% Nylon, 23% Spandex; Cup: 100% Polyester
- Hand wash your bra in a delicate detergent. Harsh detergents and bleaches can destroy elastic and lace.
- Rinse garment in cold water to restore the bra's shape and elasticity.
- Air dry your bra. Heat can destroy both fibers and elastic.
- Do not twist the bra to remove excess water.
- Carefully fold your bra to prevent snagging or crushing.
- Use a lingerie travel bag to keep your bras together. Don't forget to fasten the hooks to prevent snagging.
- Place socks or hosiery in the cups of padded bras to prevent cup crushing.
- A separate lingerie travel bag is also recommended for panties.